본문 바로가기

How to design a rec

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Davidalupt
댓글 0건 조회 16회 작성일 24-08-22 16:03

본문

Continue to 30 of 32 below.
Can’t decide between countertop materials? Incorporate both! Stick to a similar color palette, such as the combination displayed here: Shiny stainless steel perfectly contrasts the flat, leathered granite. Stainless steel is antibacterial, and leathered granite repels liquids, so decide where you plan to prep food and play bartender before having them installed.

Detailed information  <a href=https://callmeconstruction.com/>callmeconstruction.com</a>

One might think open kitchens, then, would be a bulwark against a culture of abuse, but in Ganaway’s experience, it mostly just changes how and when that abuse is expressed. “If you’re a shitty chef, you’re going to be that way regardless,” she says. “I’ve had chefs who will literally come and stand right beside you on the line, and they’re saying the same shit that they would say in a closed kitchen.” A scene in The Bear reflects this dynamic; an executive chef in a quiet, high-end kitchen leans in close to rattle off insults only Carmy, his subordinate, can hear. The show makes it clear it’s as bad as getting screamed at in front of all your coworkers.
“In a kitchen that was closed off, usually I can have my music blasting,” says chef and food writer Amethyst Ganaway. “Not that we’re not going to have more fun, but there’s a lot more opportunity just to be more relaxed.” But music aside, Ganaway prefers to work in an open kitchen, as she did at both Frenchish in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Steel Magnolias in Valdosta, Georgia. “You have to maintain a certain level of standard, whether that’s cleanliness, whether that’s the way that you and your team are working together, the way that you prepare the food,” she says. It sets a professional, collaborative tone, since you can’t be yelling across the room, whether in anger or in jest. “As a cook and as a chef, all your fun essentially gets had before service, and then as soon as service comes it’s like a switch clicks on… it’s like, okay, it’s go time now.”

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 2020 ING Global. All Rights Reserved.